Skip to main content

Game of Thrones season 7: what Sansa’s continued survival means for the future of Westeros



While everyone else squabbles over crowns, Sansa is feeding refugees....


The seventh season of 'Game of Thrones' ends tomorrow so the fans are asking so many questions and this includes Sansa' future in Westeros.

I love the woman that Sansa Stark has grown to become. Sansa has relied on strategic passivity for survival. Over seven seasons, GoT fans have seen Sansa outlast characters with more strength, more power, and more weaponry, again and again.

 Sansa’s survival is particularly unusual among the characters because throughout the show, she’s chosen to utilize a kind of strategic passivity rather than taking an active role in the power grabs and machinations around her.

She accepts help when offered and she makes people take revenge for her without actually getting her hands dirty.

Sansa has never used Littlefinger's attraction to her to manipulate him. When she asks for his help in the Battle of the Bastards, she reminds him of his long-ago promise, recalled in “The Door,” to protect her — a promise he broke when he delivered her into the hands of the Boltons. She promises him nothing in exchange for his help.

It’s this strategic lack of strategy that’s allowed Sansa to keep Littlefinger in her sights and in check for most of Game of Thrones’ seventh season. Sansa uses traditionally feminine traits of passive acceptance, appeasement, and tactics of mediation in order to stall her enemies, delay action, and divert attention from herself. In the game of thrones, Sansa plays by refusing to play, again and again.

Sansa Stark loves being the leader. Did you see her expression when Jon said that he was handing over power to her ?

Maybe Sansa might continue to be the 'Queen of the North' since Jon will probably be fighting with Daenerys for the throne since he is the rightful heir.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Eazi Reveals Why He Quit His N2million Per Month Job For Music

Mr Eazi has revealed that he quit his 6,000 dollars per month job for music.
In an interview with Beat Fm, the singer revealed he had to dump his job which paid him about six thousand dollars per month in order to find fulfillment in music.
According to him, his family hated him for leaving his job but love him now since his breakthrough after two first shows in London.
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again.
“The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification, I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me.'
“Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that f…

KOD Splashes Out On A Jaguar For Presenter Anita Erskine

What a Birthday Gift!
Anita Erskine just showed us her new car on instagram, and according to her, it was a birthday gift from KOD.
Check out the Jaguar;

Photo

Bible Quote Of The Day

Happy Sunday guys..
Today's Bible quotation shall be taken from 1 John 1:9..