Skip to main content

The Three Types Of People In Your Life...Written By AFIA ENGLISH



THE THREE TYPES OF PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE..

Written By AFIA ENGLISH

There are three types of people in every one’s life. These three types of people who come into our lives include Confidants, Constituents and Comrades.

I was listening to a pastor on radio one day and he enlightened me about the confidants, constituents and comrades in our lives.


CONFIDANTS - constitutes the people in your life who are very loyal. Those who love you for who you are and not what you have or how you look like. Confidants stick with you through ‘thick and thin’ unlike the Constituents. They are with you in health and sickness, richness or poorer. Some confidants even help you to commit crimes (which is bad in my opinion).


CONSTITUENTS - these type of people come into your life when they see you moving to the direction that they want to go. Mind you, If you move slowly, they would find the next available car which is moving faster. Example is a girlfriend who is dating you because of your money or fame. Your Corolla S is okay for now but Just wait until she meets a guy in a Range Rover, she’s gone.
Personally, I have had some friends who became close to me because I was moving in a direction that  they wanted to go,and the moment something slowed me down,they moved to the next available 'flight' which was moving faster than mine.




COMRADES- come into your life because you have a common enemy thus When you are fighting against the same enemy. Smaller political parties forge alliance with bigger political parties to unsit an incumbent government not because they love themselves, but because they both have a ‘common enemy’. Example- CPP aligned with the NPP to dethrone the NDC in the  2000 elections. There is a saying “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”. 


Did you learn something from this?.

If YES, do share because sharing is Sexy *wink*....


You can interact with me via;

Facebook - Afia English

Twitter - @afiaenglish

Instagram - Afia English

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Eazi Reveals Why He Quit His N2million Per Month Job For Music

Mr Eazi has revealed that he quit his 6,000 dollars per month job for music.
In an interview with Beat Fm, the singer revealed he had to dump his job which paid him about six thousand dollars per month in order to find fulfillment in music.
According to him, his family hated him for leaving his job but love him now since his breakthrough after two first shows in London.
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again.
“The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification, I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me.'
“Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that f…

Bible Quote Of The Day

Happy Sunday guys..
Today's Bible quotation shall be taken from 1 John 1:9..

KOD Splashes Out On A Jaguar For Presenter Anita Erskine

What a Birthday Gift!
Anita Erskine just showed us her new car on instagram, and according to her, it was a birthday gift from KOD.
Check out the Jaguar;

Photo