Skip to main content

JAY-Z apologises to Beyonce on ‘4:44’ , addresses infidelity rumours




Men and cheating are like twins.. Every man if given the chance will marry more than one wife. I said this and one twenty year old girl I know disagreed..But she will grow and come to understand that..


With Beyounce's apparent accusations of spousal infidelity on LEMONADE , Beyoncé had her fans lashing out at JAY-Z and trying to identify the woman involved, and with 4:44 , he’s taking some time to respond.

‘Kill Jay Z; ‘4:44,’ Family Feuds,’ and ‘Legacy’ all give insight – or at least the insight that Jay wants us to hear into the usually extremely private life of the Carters, who just added twins to their family earlier this month.

'You almost went Eric Benét,’ JAY raps, ‘Let the baddest girl in the world get away/ I don’t even know what else to say/ Nigga, never go Eric Benét/ I don’t even know what you woulda done/ In the future, other niggas playin’ football with your son.’

(And yes, that last line is a reference to Russell Wilson and Future .)

On the album’s self-titled track, he opens up about how having a daughter has changed the way he views women.

He also apologizes to his wife for not being as mature when they first met, and asks himself why he made choices that could have caused issues with his relationship with Queen Bey.
‘You did what with who?’ JAY says on the song. ‘What good is a ménage à trois when you have a soulmate?/ You risked that for Blue? If I wasn’t a superhero in your face/ My heart breaks for the day I had to explain my mistakes.’


On the Beyoncé-assisted ‘Family Feud,’ he responds to his wife’s infamous ‘Becky with the good hair’ lyric off the LEMONADE track, ‘Sorry.’

‘Yeah, I’ll fuck up a good thing if you let me/ Let me alone, Becky,’ JAY spits, expressing unity with the lines,
‘Nobody wins when the family feuds’ and ‘What’s better than one billionaire? Two/ ‘Specially if they’re from the same hue as you.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Eazi Reveals Why He Quit His N2million Per Month Job For Music

Mr Eazi has revealed that he quit his 6,000 dollars per month job for music.
In an interview with Beat Fm, the singer revealed he had to dump his job which paid him about six thousand dollars per month in order to find fulfillment in music.
According to him, his family hated him for leaving his job but love him now since his breakthrough after two first shows in London.
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again.
“The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification, I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me.'
“Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that f…

Bible Quote Of The Day

Happy Sunday guys..
Today's Bible quotation shall be taken from 1 John 1:9..

KOD Splashes Out On A Jaguar For Presenter Anita Erskine

What a Birthday Gift!
Anita Erskine just showed us her new car on instagram, and according to her, it was a birthday gift from KOD.
Check out the Jaguar;

Photo