Skip to main content

'Game Of Thrones' : Review of Characters...Written By Afia English



I have already disclosed that 'Game of Thrones' is the best television series I have ever watched.

One of the lessons learnt is 'YOU DON'T WIN IN THE GAME OF THRONES WITH LOVE AND HONOUR'..That is why Ned Stark and his son Rob Stark both died out of honour and love respectively. 

Once again, Game of thrones is the best movie alive.. I will be reviewing their characters one by one..Let's start with the Stark's..


HOUSE STARK - This house is the most honourable house with the most honourable man as the Lord of Winterfell by name Ned Stark..They have experienced much pain than any other house. It seems Arya is coming back to avenge her family.

NED STARK- Is the Lord of Winterfell. He is known as the most honourable man with six children namely Rob Stark, Sansa Stark, Aya Stark, Bryan Stark, Reekon Stark and Jon Snow ( a bastard )..I loved Ned Stark..He was a handsome man and very honourable. I nearly cried when his head was chopped off by King Jeffrey. .Ned didn't win in the game of thrones because in the game of thrones, you don't win with 'honour'..

ROB STARK - Rob was my crush o..Am sure I cried when he was stabbed several times in House Frey. .I couldn't believe that my favourite character was just killed off.. He died when he chose love while fighting in the Game of thrones.

JON STARK- The 'bastard' who rose up to become the king of the North, And his real name has apparently been confirmed, thus Jaenerys Targaryean.

HOUSE LANNISTER - The richest house made up of the most wicked characters . 
 
KING JEFFREY- A Vicious boy with a Crown on his head.. Jeffrey was a wicked king with no respect for the elderly.

SEISY LANNISTER - A vicious woman with a crown on her head..A very smart,intelligent and wicked queen. She never loved King Robert enough to even bore him kids..All her three children were not Robert's biological kids..

THE MAN WITH NO HOUSE;

LITTLE FINGER - lol this man is a crook..Very cunning and the smartest.. I just love his character. . Sansa once said "only a fool will trust Little Finger" ,and I totally agree. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Eazi Reveals Why He Quit His N2million Per Month Job For Music

Mr Eazi has revealed that he quit his 6,000 dollars per month job for music.
In an interview with Beat Fm, the singer revealed he had to dump his job which paid him about six thousand dollars per month in order to find fulfillment in music.
According to him, his family hated him for leaving his job but love him now since his breakthrough after two first shows in London.
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again.
“The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification, I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me.'
“Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that f…

Bible Quote Of The Day

Happy Sunday guys..
Today's Bible quotation shall be taken from 1 John 1:9..

KOD Splashes Out On A Jaguar For Presenter Anita Erskine

What a Birthday Gift!
Anita Erskine just showed us her new car on instagram, and according to her, it was a birthday gift from KOD.
Check out the Jaguar;

Photo