Skip to main content

Game Of Thrones 7: Jon Snow's Real Name Apparently Confirmed



Ned Stark's supposed bastard child Jon Snow turned out to be "the prince that was promised " .

This was revealed in the last episode of its sixth season. 

Reports coming indicates that Bran Stark revealed Jon's real name in an interview with a magazine,and the name is Jaenerys Targaryean..

A Reddit post claims to show the leaked upcoming new issue of Empire Magazine which includes an article about season 7. Citing an interview with Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark), the article seems to reveal the true name of Jon Snow: Jaehaerys Targaryen.

Game of thrones 7 airs on 17th July,2017..

Comments

  1. Jon Snow is one of the leading and the main character of the GOT series. and also one of my favourite actor of the GOT series. Keep sharing and also share the link to Watch Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4 Online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Eazi Reveals Why He Quit His N2million Per Month Job For Music

Mr Eazi has revealed that he quit his 6,000 dollars per month job for music.
In an interview with Beat Fm, the singer revealed he had to dump his job which paid him about six thousand dollars per month in order to find fulfillment in music.
According to him, his family hated him for leaving his job but love him now since his breakthrough after two first shows in London.
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again.
“The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification, I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me.'
“Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that f…

Bible Quote Of The Day

Happy Sunday guys..
Today's Bible quotation shall be taken from 1 John 1:9..

KOD Splashes Out On A Jaguar For Presenter Anita Erskine

What a Birthday Gift!
Anita Erskine just showed us her new car on instagram, and according to her, it was a birthday gift from KOD.
Check out the Jaguar;

Photo