Skip to main content

Ghanaian Actor Jeffrey Nortey Earns Two Nominations At The 2016 Ghana Tertiary Awards





The Ghana Tertiary Awards released the first batch of nominees for 2016 during their exclusive interview on Joy Prime Television Channel few days ago.


Jeffrey Nortey,  who doubles as an actor and TV presenter has secured two nominations in this year's Ghana Tertiary Awards.. The nods include ; 1. Most influential  student in acting 2. Most influential  student in TV  presenting


The Organizers of the Scheme Youth Web Group told the general public that the decision to release a section of the full nominees of the Ghana Tertiary Awards 2016 was to satisfy students outside Accra who can not witness Friday's grand nominees release ceremony and the unveiling of the show's MCs.


MOST INFLUENTIAL TV PRESENTING (MALE)

1. TETTEH MARK
TV3

2. DENTEH PAPA YAW AGYEKUM
HI SCHOOL LINKS (TV AFRICA)

3. GYEKYE OSEI KENNETH
HANGOUT MASTER

4. AARON LESLIE ADATSI
TMG TV (GH ONE)

5. JEFFEY NORTEY
TV3

6. OFFEI NYARKO
TV3

7. DEBRAH ADANSIE BONA KWAKU
YOUTH WEB TV

8. DANIEL JUNIOR ODAME
STAR TV

9. WIREKO BRIGHT
CAMPUS TV

10. JASON EL-AGHA
RYTMZ INTERNATIONAL TV



MOST INFLUENTIAL MALE ACTING

1. AARON LESLIE ADATSI
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE (YOLO)

2. AUGUSTINE AGYAPONG
COMEDY

3. KOBBY ACHEAMPONG
JACKIE GOES TO SCHOOL

4. SAMUEL DOBGE
COMEDY

5. JEFFREY NORTEY
THINGS I DO FOR SAMATHA

6. JASON EL-GHA
HEELS & SNEAKERS

7. OFFEI NYARKO
COCOA BROWN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Eazi Reveals Why He Quit His N2million Per Month Job For Music

Mr Eazi has revealed that he quit his 6,000 dollars per month job for music.
In an interview with Beat Fm, the singer revealed he had to dump his job which paid him about six thousand dollars per month in order to find fulfillment in music.
According to him, his family hated him for leaving his job but love him now since his breakthrough after two first shows in London.
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again.
“The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification, I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me.'
“Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that f…

Bible Quote Of The Day

Happy Sunday guys..
Today's Bible quotation shall be taken from 1 John 1:9..

KOD Splashes Out On A Jaguar For Presenter Anita Erskine

What a Birthday Gift!
Anita Erskine just showed us her new car on instagram, and according to her, it was a birthday gift from KOD.
Check out the Jaguar;

Photo